Genital warts (HPV virus) cured perfectly by Cong Hoa Oriental medicine Clinic in Ho Chi Minh cityĐánh giá :
Benefits of Oriental medicine for Genital warts
- No surgery: Oriental Medicine focuses on curing genital warts by using diversity method such as paste medicine, powder medicine and drinking medicine. There won’t be any surgeries that can cause a lot of money.
- No scars left: By using unguent medicine, your injured skin areas are gradually recovered without any scars.
- No complicated therapies: Do not use heat therapy, laser illumination or electrotherapy
- Safe and effective : All natural ingredients are safe with high efficiency in treating genital warts completely after 2 – 3 courses. No side effects. The warts are quickly removed within 3 – 5 days (the best result in 10 days without relapsing)
- Suitable cost: The cost for treating genital warts is affordable for everyone
Oriental medicine brings a lot of benefits in treating genital warts
How can you get Genital warts?
- Sex with people have HPV virus: This is the main cause of genital warts in both male and female. Also this can infect human bodies by anal or oral sex.
- Infected via the wounds: Virus can attack the body via the wounds on skin, causing the warts.
- Using things of people with genital warts: When touching and using things from people with genital warts, you have great chance to be infected by this virus.
HPV can penetrate into the body via these 4 ways
Why Oriental Medicine is the best method in curing Genital warts
It’s quite hard to cure genital warts if you choose the wrong methods or wrong clinics. Currently, there are some popular ways to cure genital warts such as using laser illumination or electrotherapy. However, these are just the costly and unnessary ways to prevent the warts. That method help to illuminate the warts but not curing the virus. Moreover, the scars after the treatment can affect badly the appearance. In the end, it costs a huge amount of money but brings no good effect on curing genital warts.
3 remedies to completely cure genital warts at Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic
Using the paste medicine: Including 12 natural ingredients with 4 main ones which are directly imported from abroad.
- Weaken and destroy virus causing genital warts
- The warts will disapear after 3-5 days
- Improve the skin status, make it bright and soft
- Avoid the ability of microbism
How to use paste in treating genital warts
Using the powder: All 10 ingredients are crushed into smooth powder. Patients can put the powder into their skin. This brings a lot of benefits
- Quickly dry the warts on skin
- Protect skin from bad bacteria
- Avoid the spread of the warts
Using the medicine: Including 18 specific ingredients with some main ones such as sarsaparilla, liquorice, rhubarb, etc. All the ingredients for these methods are exploited, chosen and handled carefully to ensure the quality and the pharmaceutical value of the medicine.
- Remove virus inside the body
- Detoxify and cool down the body
- Prevent the spread of virus
- Improve the activities of other viscera
- Strengthen the body’s defense, quickly recover the injured areas
Criterion in treating Genital warts at Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic
- Giving the best advice and methods for patients suffering from genital warts
- Provide the exclusive remedy which has been researched and prepared by the doctors at the clinic
- Variety kinds of medicine: paste, powder and decoction
- Quick and simple process of treatment with the best efficiency
- Doctors will follow the patients’ situation during the whole process
- Committing the best cost of treatment for the patients
Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic
HOTLINE in ENGLISH : 0934.729.109
For the treatment of optimum efficiency also depends on each person, so you should direct examination with the doctor to determine the right condition physically to give the best treatment regimens and medications appropriate course of treatment to achieve the best results.
Patients’ responses after being cured Genital warts at Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic
N. Hoai Nguyen (36, Binh Duong Province): 4 months ago, I saw a lot of strange symptoms on my penis after unprotected sex. I went for a physical checkup and found out I had genital warts. I had been cured by using heat to burn the warts, but those warts appeared after a short time. I was very worried and confused. Luckily, my friend recommended me to ask for help from Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic. At Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic, doctors mainly use some different kinds of medicine such as paste, powder and decoction. They don’t use electrotherapy or conduct some surgeries. After 2 courses, the warts are no longer on my skin and my health has got great improvement.
L. Thi Le (25, Long An Province): I had suffered from genital warts for 5 months, but I didn’t want to have a medical test because of my embarrassment. However, it was very painful and uncomfortable, so I decided to have a surgery after checkup. I thought the surgery would bring some positive results, but the disease relapsed a few months later. The long distance from my home to the clinic didn’t bother me a lot, because I also wanted to try new method which was using the decoction. Now,I don’t see any scars on my skin after the cure. I am really pleased for this result.
Many patients are pleased about the result of treating genital warts at Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic
T. Hoang Le (40, HCMC): This is one of the successful cases in treating genital warts at Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic. He had some genital warts after unprotected oral sex. He and his wife had tried very hard to find a good place to cure this disease. By chance, he found out the genital warts treatment at Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic. After the medical check-up, doctors gave him some remedies as well as some kinds of paste and powder for the warts outside the skin. 1 month later, the disease has been no longer their obsession and there are no signs of relapsing. Their health has improved quickly.
HOTLINE in ENGLISH : 0934.729.109
Để việc điều trị đạt hiệu quả tối ưu nhất còn phải phụ thuộc vào cơ địa của từng người, do đó bạn nên thăm khám trực tiếp để bác sĩ có thể xác định đúng tình trạng bệnh cũng như thể chất từ đó có thể đưa ra phác đồ điều trị và liệu trình thuốc phù hợp để việc điều trị đạt được kết quả tốt nhất.
Nếu có bất kì thắc mắc nào các bạn có thể chat trực tiếp với chúng tôi qua mục "Tư vấn ngay" để tìm hiểu rõ hơn về bệnh. Hoặc liên hệ qua đường dây nóng: 02822-650-000 chúng tôi sẽ gọi lại ngay cho bạn. Địa chỉ: 495 Cộng Hòa, Phường 15, Quận Tân Bình, TPHCM. Giờ làm việc: 8 giờ -> 21 giờ, tất cả các ngày trong tuần (kể cả ngày lễ). Chúc bạn có nhiều niềm vui và sức khỏe!
Nội dung được bảo vệ bản quyền
- Chữa bệnh sùi mào gà ở đâu tại tphcm? 09-08-2016
- Phương pháp đốt laze là gì? 18-06-2016
- Phương pháp ALA - PDT là gì ? 17-06-2016
- Bệnh sùi mào gà rất dễ nhầm lẫn với nổi mụn dương vật và nổi mụn vùng kín 09-08-2016
- Hình ảnh sùi mào gà ở nam, giới và nữ giới 09-08-2016